AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Grain bin dust?????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cocodrie
Posted 7/4/2011 17:02 (#1848443)
Subject: Grain bin dust?????

Mississippi Delta
Friday evening I discovered a bin of wheat that was starting to get hot on us, so we had to come in Saturday morning and empty it over into another bin. Myself and three other guys were in there for a little bit each, not too long as it was hot as heck outside, and I didn't want anyone to get overheated. That evening I got to feeling a little puny, and I attributed it to maybe getting a little bit too hot. Well Sunday morning I woke up and felt like *&^%, and felt that way most of the day, running fever of 102 degrees, etc. Felt like I had the flu. (Wife thought I was just making it up cause all her family was in town at her mothers and I wouldn't go over for lunch) Still thought it could just be heat exhaustion till this morning, was out checking pumps, and Joaquin asked me if I was sick yesterday (saturday) I told him I was, and he proceeded to tell me that he and Jesus were also. They DON'T get heat exhaustion, so it has to be some kind of mold or something in that wheat dust. For what it is worth, I feel fine today.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)