AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Closing Time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

farmerrob
Posted 7/3/2011 16:45 (#1846996 - in reply to #1846881)
Subject: Re: Closing Time

Went North. Only open until 8 now. I didn't check east as I knew with the lost hour I was pushing it. They used to be open until 10 but I think they are 9 as well. Yep Robinson is bankers hours but I have called them before when I knew exactly what I wanted, paid via credit card/bank card and the manager would set it out for you. They also have the most farm type stuff of the three we mentioned. We went back today to Paris. I don't know if I will ever set foot in there again. All high school kids that were too busy talking about what time they got off, where they were going to lunch and just standing around. If I were dishonest I could have walked with about $100 less than I paid. The cashier didn't care at all. I had to remind her twice to scan the big bag of animal food and then she still had to re do it. I had four fittings in my hand that I could have walked away with and she watched me move them from one hand to the other reaching for my wallet and asked her if she was going to scan them!!! It's getting to the point if you don't stock it yourself you might as well just go online order from Shoup's or Sprayer Specialities or some other online store, unless it's a dealer item, and wait for the UPS man to bring it.......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)