AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Out From Under The Thumb Of PPC!!!!!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Kingbaby
Posted 6/19/2007 18:10 (#164476 - in reply to #162229)
Subject: RE: Best wishes on your new endeavor.

Greencastle, Pa.
Bill & Blair, I know what both of you are saying about Co Op managment [or the lack there of] When we set up the rules that will goveren our Co Op we set TERM lements on how long a director could serve. [to me that is a must] I think Bill the VERY reasion that businesses [Co Op's or what ever etc] fail is that after a company becomes established it seems that a lot of "board of directors" just become a "good ol boys club" You can't seem to be able to vote them out so they stay for the "perks" and not to "run the business" hence there "down fall" is almost a given. Not only did we set "term liments" [two three year terms then a three year set out] but also the $$$$ amount that a director can recieve plus milage. We set that $$$$ amount at a level so NO one is going to do it for the money but for the "good of the Co Op". All of the directors up to this time [2.5 years] have not taken a penney for the time that we have put in. We want this to be a outstanding business [Co Op] and we will as long as I,m on the board [amoung others that serve with me] We will only be what we ALLOW it to be!!!!!!!!!!
"Kingbaby"
PS Thanks for the kind words Blair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kingbaby 6/19/2007 18:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)