AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random precision ag question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

JDBrian
Posted 4/24/2011 20:44 (#1742703 - in reply to #1742359)
Subject: Re: Random precision ag question

Dietrich, Idaho and Mountain Home, Idaho
Touched a nerve huh!? You can have your opinion and I will have mine. I base mine on actual usage of both systems that I have on my equipment. Just because you saw what another person's operation has and how it was working doesn't mean that is how a well installed and calibrated system of that brand will work because his may not be well installed or calibrated. As for most on this board knowing what you do, get over yourself. Neither you nor I am all that important for very many to care what we do. As long as we all help out and give UNBIASED advice and opinions is what really matters. I was pointing out that you were not coming from an unbiased point of view. If you installed and used more than one brand then maybe your opinion would cary more weight. I really don't think that any precision ag company feels that their system is perfect since they seem to be constantly updating software and hardware. I guess some of us don't just want accuracy but also want direct support and reliability. Seems that some have all three but trimble only has two.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)