AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Man, am i peeved
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Farmerjay
Posted 4/3/2011 19:02 (#1706455)
Subject: Man, am i peeved

East central Wisconsin
Sitting here fuming, this is probably not the rite spot but help a guy out anyway please. Farm next door, rented since 87, no contract. Yes I know, am i stupid or somthing? apparently yes. Rent paid in april -may (half) and oct -nov (half). Thursday i get a call, Hey , a guy just offered us a pile of money for rent. la la la, you know the rest. I said to send me a copy of this offer and i'm sure we can work it out as we have been working it out for the last 24 years. I need a few days and we will take care of it. This afternoon i get a call from one of the sisters that they are going with other offer. I dont think it has actually been formally done yet but if it has , do i have any recourse for the massive amount of potash and dap that went on last fall for spring and the roundup application of roundup to fall kill the alphalfa ? Probably 12 grand i would guess. OR, am i pretty much screwed? No contract = screwed or because its been so long can i reasonably expect to continue and therefore i do have grounds for recovery??? Come on guys, chime in and make me feel better! (or worse) 20 days before planting on a marginal piece at best, WTF?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)