AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help Trimble is giving me a headache
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Haywardmarl
Posted 3/26/2011 10:41 (#1691086 - in reply to #1690721)
Subject: Re: Help Trimble is giving me a headache-TrimbleGuy

mikejd4020 - 3/26/2011 01:22

TrimbleGuy ---This is a stupid question, can't you call JD stellarsupport 24-7 in Australia. You can here.
Never been there have no clue.

Also seems like less people want to talk to Mid-Tech.

Hayward-- have you looked into buying a LEGACY 6000 and datalink. That will hook in to Tasc 6100. Not the cheapest new but alot of good used on the market.

My official opinion on Trimble Support is as follows.

I would have a better chance contracting the AIDS virus from Magic Johnson, than ever recieving help from Trimble themselves. ---That's Life

Like was previously stated, if your mad at Trimnble dont ever purchace anything that says Trimble again-Simple.

That is interesting about John Deere, I am guessing they have a 24 hour Hotline in the USA? I don't own anything John Deere. I have trucks and Big-A's and a Loral-Easy rider. I do have plans to paint them John Deere Green in the future. I like the color and it doubles the re-sale value of equipment if it is painted green.

I looked long and hard at a Legacy 6000. I have personal contact with great guys at Tee Jet, I like their support a lot. I already purchased a third party mobile computer with an 8" screen to do my variable rates.

I did actually talk to some one at Trimble they were very sympathetic about my NO remotely switched mapping problem.. A SIMPLE OVERSIGHT THAT HAS NOT BEEN FIXED SINCE THE CFX 750 CAME OUT. I have owned mine since last September. 7 months is not acceptable to me. I have a local Trimble Dealer 8 miles from me but their GPS guy is at another Branch 3 hours drive away.

Like stated above. I already purchased a third party computer with windows XP it has Farm Works Mobile in it... owned by Trimble now. I have a Data link too.
There is NO REASON WHY THE FM-750 COULD NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE MID TECH DATA LINK BUT TRIMBLE WILL NOT SUPPORT IT OR GUARANTEE IT AND I AM NOT WILLING TO GAMBLE $750.00 ON THE VARIABLE RATE UNLOCK TO TRY IT.

TRIMBLE MAKES A GOOD LIGHT BAR WITH A NICE 8" SCREEN. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT TO USE TRIMBLE AS A CONTROLLER IS A JOKE!!!

THE BIG BUSINESS IS IN VARIABLE RATE PLANTERS THAT IS WHY TRIMBLE BOUGHT RAWSON. NOW TOP CON HAS ALIGNED WITH DICKEY JOHN.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)