AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stuff Found In Fields
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

loblolly
Posted 4/23/2010 09:15 (#1171248 - in reply to #1171228)
Subject: Re: Stuff Found In Fields

North Idaho

Found my Leatherman Super Tool that I lost the year before , It was a good as new. :o)

Ok now this story most of you won't believe but it is true. I was seeding a field one spring and I saw this coyote running around the edge that had the hide striped off her tail, a weird site to be sure, she had this "rat tail" look.

Well anyway that night when I got back to the shop, I told my brother about the critter and he said "well that's strange, the funny thing is when I finished cultivating that field and folded up my cultivator there was this piece of fresh animal hide stuck on a cultivator point, didn't know what it was tell I got out of the tractor and investigated .....kinda of gross".

Now, the only thing we can figure is, this poor coyote was happy and snug in its under ground den ( which is common around the edges of the fields) and along comes this cultivator point digging away as it should and just maybe..... just maybe the point happens to hook this poor coyotes tail and .................................ouch......................well you get the picture.

Edited by loblolly 4/23/2010 09:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)