AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is there a simple answer to this AgLeader on a Rogator question?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dalez68
Posted 3/10/2010 07:59 (#1113478 - in reply to #1112948)
Subject: Re: Is there a simple answer to this AgLeader on a Rogator question?

Central IL
I just did this same thing and I put my modules in the cab because I did not want them outside in the back of the machine even though they are made to do that. So I had to make cables to reach in the cab I have a weather pack kit for making cables so it was not to bad. The other thing that I found was that I wanted section 1 to be the left boom fence row and then section 2 to be the outside left 15ft section and then so on across the boom until I got so section 7 for the Right boom fence row well it is not set up that way in the agleader wiring. so I had to change the pin outs on my weather pack back to the splice in the boom control wiring by the foam marker tank to get the sections to be correct and then for the fence row nozzles I had to change the pin outs in the connection after the splice to the fence row nozzles so they would be sections 1 & 7. I can provide pics for this if you would like. And by the way it works fine. AL does not like to vary from there setups I am guessing because then it becomes hard to diagnois when there is a promblem later.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)