AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is there a simple answer to this AgLeader on a Rogator question?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

semosandfarmer
Posted 3/9/2010 21:09 (#1112905)
Subject: Is there a simple answer to this AgLeader on a Rogator question?

East Prairie, MO
Okay, so I had my insight in my 854 (Raven 661) and it worked perfectly. Now I'm trying to set it up in a 1074 (Raven 660), all the connections appear identical but I am told by Ag Leader that it won't work. Same switchbox, same raven connectors same pump same everything except the boom valves are now electric of course but the monitor could care less about that. Word I got from AL was to make a long story short it just won't work. So they send me a whole new harness kit and GOOD GRIEF! It totally bypasses the raven harness on the sprayer and runs clear back and puts the Liquid control module on the back and hooks straight in to the Flow meter and stuff! What the heck? Can someone answer simply to what is different about this sprayer to the point all this has to be changed? By the way I already had it all in the 1074 and couldn't get it to work is why I found all this out but I want to know why when obviously all I was basically replacing was the Raven control box that is the same in both rigs...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)