AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else getting tired of seeing all the Monsanto advertising
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

jdeere57
Posted 11/20/2009 12:43 (#931792 - in reply to #931720)
Subject: Re: My friend "eddie" has spoken.........

Pennyrile, West Ky.
Now Eddie,,,,what does CPS have to do with Monsanto's advertising and tech-fees? I believe that if we were neighbors, we would be good friends, as a matter of fact, one of my best friends has something in common with you, He is a pessimist also,,,,I believe that every gathering of people, be it an i-net forum such as this or a round table discussion at the local coffee shop needs a pessimist in the crowd, it keeps the rest of us from being too da_n happy, if not for people like yourself, the rest of us would smile all the timeSmile, at the same time when I think of your continual negative attitude I'm reminded of the little kid on the school bus that always had to sit by himself, and that saddened meFrown, so sometimes I would go and sit and talk to him, as I am you now, and that would make him smileCool, and me tooSmile, and then we were both smilingCoolSmile,,,,give it a try, go out and make someone smile today,,,,,,Now, back to the golf thing, if you know someone at Monsanto that could arrange for them to sponsor me on the PGA tour, that would make me smileSmile,,,,Have a wonderful day, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours,,,,,,,JD
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)