AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else getting tired of seeing all the Monsanto advertising
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

jdeere57
Posted 11/20/2009 10:55 (#931686 - in reply to #931181)
Subject: Re: Anyone else getting tired of seeing all the Monsanto advertising

Pennyrile, West Ky.
I'm to the point that when I see or hear Monsanto,,,It puts me in a bad state of mind, like hearing Exxon/Mobil/Walmart/AIG/Made in China,,,,,,,the company is on it's way to monopolizing a large segment of the agricultural industry, I don't mind paying reasonable fees for services rendered, but $30.00 plus tech fees for seed beans and $80.00 plus for seed corn tech fees,,,,just imagine the profits on tech fees alone on nearly every bag of corn and beans sold in the US. And the fact that they charge that tech fee on replant,,,,even though they send it back to you, this year alone with all the wet weather during the spring planting season, think about all the RR Ready crops that had to be replanted and the financial hardship they choose to put directly onto their customer base, (if you had Agrigold Corn and had to replant they furnished the seed, did Monsanto forgive the tech fee? No, IMHO that is a direct slap in the face to us , the US farmer who has make them what they are today,,,,,yes, I know they sent it back, but think how many millions of dollars they had in their bank for 60-90 days at your expence,,,,I could keep going but my fingers are getting tired and this has already turned into a rant,,,,,,,,sorry for being so long winded,,,,,,,,,John
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)