AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

9870 STS critique
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

deerefever
Posted 7/29/2009 13:41 (#792761 - in reply to #789081)
Subject: Re: 9870 STS critique

This could sting, so if you don't want to read this don't!!!everytime [9700] you compare agco or gleaner too Deere, you openly admit who is on top of the food chain, far as gleaner or agco or whatever shortline eqiupment you are in love with to each there own, market share alone should prove something to you, kinda would indicate that Deere cannot be all bad , brand name, parts , service etc. granted I realize there are area's where each brand has strongholds, western mn. eastern s.d. isn't a stronghold for agco !!!!!!!!so if in fact you are a agco dealer !!!!!think you better do you home work and figure out why????????if agco is so great where are the precious gleaners you are talking about, I travel over ten thousand miles a year during harvest and just don't see the agco stronghold like Deere and Case Ih. Maybe you should spend some time with a customer who operates a sts" or for that matter maybe a 9650 walker, agco doesn't have much to compare to right now. Also how many header does agco make!!!!for years you had to have a specific cornhead or flexhead to fit specific machines , now there's leadership for ya!!!!we can install 600F' back on to 6620-8820 and vise versa.Grow up smell the roses, I will copy a line from the above post , get your nose out of the agco sales manual!!!!!!!!

Edited by deerefever 7/29/2009 13:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)