AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader GPS 7500 speed output setup
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/25/2023 11:24 (#10059041 - in reply to #10058930)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader GPS 7500 speed output setup

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Enter these two commands:
RADARCONFIGA ENABLE 36.11 5Hz 500 5
SAVECONFIG

FWIW, Radar Speed output should be enabled by default.
You could try to "Reset to Defaults" from the GPS setup menu, that would also enable it.

These two command lines look familiar although I don't remember the "A" after RADARCONFIG

The above suggests that Radar speed out should be enabled by default. Maybe that is the case with the 7500 but I did need to enter the commands through the display for the 6500. Once the snow disappears I will need to check mine.

To get speed to the Raven 660 and other Raven devices, the speed signal needs to go to the pin at the 6 O'clock position of the Raven Round 3 pin Connector. The Raven needs to be set to SP2 or radar. A speed cal of around 600 in the Raven should get a speed indication. This can be fine tuned to get it to agree with the speed shown on the Ag Leader. One of the upper pins in the Raven connector is ground and the other 5V. By using a meter you can determine which of the upper two is ground. Use it and the one at the 6 O'clock position (across from the notch) to connect to the speed out branch on the Ag Leader GPS cable.

Edited by tedbear 1/26/2023 09:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)