AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader GPS 7500 speed output setup
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/25/2023 08:50 (#10058719 - in reply to #10058674)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader GPS 7500 speed output setup

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have the code for a 6500 in my tractor glove box. I know my dealer has it posted on a bulletin board at least for the 6500. I tried finding it in Ag Leader's knowledge base online but with no success. The articles I saw say it is available on the 7500 but doesn't mention if or how to turn it on. I called my salesman but he didn't think the message was necessary for a 7500. My guess is that it might be.

Anyway he is going to send me a picture of the code that we used with the 6500 which may be correct for the 7500. If my tractor was available and we had better weather I'd check mine out. Right now that tractor is blocked by a large snow drift by the shed door.

To get speed to the Raven 660 and other Raven devices, the speed signal needs to go to the pin at the 6 O'clock position of the Raven Round 3 pin Connector. The Raven needs to be set to SP2 or radar. A speed cal of around 600 in the Raven should get a speed indication. This can be fine tuned to get it to agree with the speed shown on the Ag Leader.

Edited by tedbear 1/25/2023 12:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)