AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Keto Update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Curious
Posted 7/7/2022 07:57 (#9737790 - in reply to #9735612)
Subject: RE: Keto Update

NW IA
It may have something to do with the fact that I am the most boring person on the planet, but I think I would I would be fine if I never ate anything but my typical breakfast for the rest of my boring life. Bacon and a burger in the Traeger for an hour, 4 easy over fried eggs and coffee with heavy cream. A few carbs in the form of apple slices with huge cheese slices on them, or a few blueberries and strawberries with heavy cream.

What helps me with boredom is being honest with myself. Am I hungry or is it just "time to eat?" I enjoy food so much more since changing lifestyles. (See Bob Briggs, "Why are fat people hungry?" on YouTube.)

One part of it is pushing the first meal of the day back to almost noon. This is often the only meal of the day, which adds to the health boost from autophagy. And from time to time, when my schedule keeps me occupied, skipping a day fits too.

One tactic may be to keep pushing "breakfast" back as far as you can and it will make whatever you eat more appealing on your plate.

Variety here comes in part from the fact that we have home raised beef in the freezer. I occasionally buy some pork and chicken for the smoker as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)