AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The MN social media farm stars are showing off planters- where are these PP acres?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 5/22/2022 05:27 (#9670197 - in reply to #9670126)
Subject: RE: The MN social media farm stars are showing off planters- where are these PP acres?

southern MN
I did actually think it was a nice touch as I posted the pic! Lightweight, used to hook up implements by putting over the 3pt arms, but if I had to snatch the disk or field cultivator out of the mud I would give it a try....

Filed cultivator wouldn’t clear the trash, too sticky it made muscrat piles. So ran the disk, then come back with the field cultivator. Tried the harrow behind the disk, but the trash still piled up, and I needed to back up every few rounds to clean the disk and can’t do that with the harrow tied on.

Lot more wet spots of an acre or two in that 80 acres than I ever expected. Bleeding sidehills are terrible this year, and I don’t understand where the water is coming from. We have had much wetter springs than this.

Paul

(244EA4D8-7380-43D5-B212-B0E6E723D721 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 244EA4D8-7380-43D5-B212-B0E6E723D721 (full).jpeg (280KB - 14 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)