AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The MN social media farm stars are showing off planters- where are these PP acres?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jrditchdigger
Posted 5/21/2022 23:46 (#9670141 - in reply to #9669313)
Subject: RE: The MN social media farm stars are showing off planters- where are these PP acres?

Southern MN
Took a trip to up by Canby yesterday. Pretty well planted until we got fairly close to Marshall. After that a few percent planted to 0 percent planted. Looked like they were a couple dry days away from going, guy we visited with was planning on running but got 2 tenths the night before and with the cold overcast couldn’t do anything yesterday. In reality they will plant corn until June 10th would be my guess, especially if they have N on. Same thing in 19 I believe it was. Took a trip from Redwood Falls west and a good share of that corn was planted June 1-5, so at or after full Fed crop deadline. Corn was not nearly as high priced in 19, so am guessing a good share of it will get planted, in what condition I don’t know. Know if my grain handling was gone or severely damaged don’t know, wet, light test weight corn with no facilities and probably not much chance of getting anything built PP would look pretty good.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)