AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ccjersey
Posted 11/26/2021 17:54 (#9343340 - in reply to #9342968)
Subject: RE: An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.

Faunsdale, AL
I say I’m watching the development of a vaccine that’s not available to the public in any form, is being given to humans for the first time ever this week and has no efficacy or safety data at all, against a degenerative, non communicable disease that’s been recognized for many decades at least, if not centuries.

and you think I’m like you. Don’t kid yourself.

You’re actively agitating and spreading misinformation against vaccines that the technology was developed over the last couple decades and which had clinical trials with tens of thousands of participants more than a year ago and then received emergency approval and subsequently full approval and has been given to millions of people here in the US and world wide. Furthermore they’re recommended by every reputable medical and public health organization in the world to minimize the personal, public health and societal effects of a pandemic of a highly communicable virus that was not even recognized 2 years ago.....

No, just no.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)