AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 11/25/2021 13:25 (#9340927 - in reply to #9340886)
Subject: RE: An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.

Well the standard answer from your side is you would not have any rights taken away from you. You will still have the right to change your behaviours as you see fit if you want to avoid unvaccinated people. The problem with your position is you want to claim things as your rights while deciding that those same things are only privileges to others. All of those things are either rights or privileges and they are the same for all of us humans. You are no more worthy than anyone else.

Your rights only extend until they affect me. See above for the explanation as to why.

You have already mitigated that risk by getting vaccinated. You, as a vaccinated person can also kill others. You are not absolved of the sins you commit either.

There are many countries with very low vaccination rates with much, much lower standard of health care that have much, much lower covid death rates. That indicates that the vaccines are not the best tool for the job. Just because someone only left one tool in the toolbox doesn’t mean it is the best tool for the job. It’s kind of like being out in the field and using a crescent wrench for a hammer. It might work but it doesn’t work as good.

However, almost all of the above is not what I was asking about. I was asking about why 2 people who have very similar level of affect on others should be afforded different societal privileges. If a young unvaccinated child is just as risky to me as you are, why should you have more privileges just because you are vaccinated. To make matters worse, the young person will take years to lose that benefit while you will be out in public with a much lower benefit of safety to me until you get your next booster. It doesn’t just drop off a cliff at 6 months, it is constantly being reduced. That means you are actually the higher risk on average. Your unwillingness to accept that you are part of the problem also is why I am calling out the hypocrisy.

Edited by havin’funfarming 11/25/2021 13:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)