AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rincon2388
Posted 11/25/2021 13:12 (#9340903 - in reply to #9340886)
Subject: RE: An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.

South Central IL
DougK - 11/25/2021 13:01

Is it not also hypocritical for the young people to take away the rights of the elderly because they won't get vaccinated? Your rights only extend until they affect me. If you go around spreading something that I can catch and possibly kill me, don't you have a responsibility to minimize that risk? It's the same as if someone had CRP next to my crop land. If the CRP becomes infested with palmer amaranth, does the person with the CRP really care because its just another plant to them and it won't reduce their income. But for me with the crop land next to the CRP I would care that it doesn't spread to my farm.

No, vaccination doesn't eliminate the risk or catching or spreading covid. But its the best tool we have at this time. Life's decisions usually involve doing what's best at that time, not waiting until everything is perfect.

You could stay home if you are that scared. Your rights only extend until they affect me…..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)