AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere Strike ...2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

BBfarms
Posted 10/15/2021 06:34 (#9269770 - in reply to #9269742)
Subject: RE: Deere Strike ...2

SE Michigan
"I think that you are giving management too much credit. The top management of most large companies are politicians and like the politicians in government, they are not the smartest people in the room. They jus think that they are the smartest people in the room"

Sometimes the case but not always...….

Running a "big" company that has a footprint in almost every country on the planet take some skill. "We" my think that their direction or decisions are wrong, sometimes they are, but "we" don't always know the reasons that they drove them to that. Most of the time there is allot more to consider then what we see.

I see the same mentality often on this board " Stupid Engineer.....I could have designed it better" Maybe so, but few people have a clue of what the requirements are, and the choices (limitations) available for that "design"

But.....there will always someone that "could do it better", I think in football it's call an ………….. "Armchair quarterback" is an idiom that originated in the United States. It refers to someone who doesn't participate in an action but still makes judgments about it. The phrase takes its meaning from the fact that a quarterback is the player in the American sport of football who controls much of the game.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)