AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere Strike ...2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

iseedit
Posted 10/15/2021 05:50 (#9269716 - in reply to #9269707)
Subject: RE: Deere Strike ...2

central - east central Minnesota -

Ham - 10/15/2021 05:37

I would be very surprised if a company like Deere hadn't invested a significant  amount of time  into a    "What if"   strategy,  in preparation for  just this possibility.

On the other hand, they can be immensely arrogant, with no comprehension that they could be wrong about something, so maybe they just figured  nothing on this scale could happen  ?

And that is no indication that I think Deere is wrong in this case...      I simply have no idea.

EDIT...maybe they can't get chips or other components, and it suits them to have someone else to blame for line shutdowns. ?       

Pretty majorly radical though.

Yes, you bet, they have advisors (Corp Attorneys and Financial officers) that work through strategies before they get to strike status.  And I've the opinion that Yes, they " immensely arrogant " thinking they have the upper hand . . . . . .

I also believe the Unions have similar advisors and strategies before, during and after .  .  .

I also agree and believe, supply chain issues are part of the strategy for allowing the strike at Deere

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)