AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Better accounting program than Quickbooks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Bennachie
Posted 11/29/2021 21:23 (#9350271 - in reply to #9251305)
Subject: RE: Better accounting program than Quickbooks

SW Nebraska Panhandle
Getting ready to go through the demo/initial setup for Traction and making the conversion from Farmworks. Since your last post can you pass on any suggestions or thoughts regarding the transition and anything a convert should look out for. I got pretty good with Farmworks but never quite got it to the point where I could get enough data in to really look at cost of production, etc. Having to enter all the data in the evening or, worse yet, after farming is over was just too much yet I know the capability is there. Been very keen to see something that can be entered in the field as the year progresses. We have also started using Climate Fieldview for spraying/planting operations and I understand Traction will be interfacing with Fieldview so theoritically you would not have to enter any field ops except those that are not captured with Fieldview. They haven't got it yet, but knowing they are going that way is really interesting for both my son and I. He wants to just farm and never enter anything if at all possible.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)