AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Better accounting program than Quickbooks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tlefarm
Posted 10/3/2021 20:43 (#9251305 - in reply to #9243977)
Subject: RE: Better accounting program than Quickbooks

I am a 20 year user of Farmworks as well and agree with all you said....the integration, inventory control and true cost of production....an outstanding program for the farmer that takes their finances seriously. Though it is hard to say goodbye to a software that is/was so good, Traction, in some ways is already light years ahead of it. Some of the things I'm enjoying: Auto-download of bank transactions and credit card transactions means no more inputting and a HUGE time-savings. If you have more than one entity (aka FW Projects), you can change from working in one to the other with a single click. And finally, I really like having all my financial and field records at my fingertips by logging in with my phone or Ipad. I'm surprised at how much I'm appreciating that! If you've got a younger generation coming in, they will really embrace the ease of use compared to FW. It is not quite up to FW capabilities yet, but they release new updates each month, and each has been quite impressive in what it adds. I'd highly recommend signing up for the free trial and then connect your bank accounts and play around with it. They are also currently providing free transition services to help you migrate from FW to Traction.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)