AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One more stop I didn't make
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

twinpines
Posted 11/28/2022 21:15 (#9955271 - in reply to #9955228)
Subject: RE: One more stop I didn't make

lewistown ohio
In my personal opinion. Males over 45 seem to.be the main ones holding the younger generation back. Be it on the farm or just life in general. I've included myself in that age range. My favorite part of any story is the fb or internet stories. Everybody knows. Lmao. Here's a guy giving real life stories and all the naysayers work at 40 below everyday and drive 5000 miles in 36 hours. This whole me too deal is all about well 1 time I drove here didn't sleep for 12 days. And ended up here with less carbon footprint than an ev because I pissed in a Gatorade bottle to save a stop. Dear God. Use what u got for choices. I've got different ideas than most but I guarantee I look at all the possibilities differently than most. Don't drive an ev. I don't care. Drive 3 evs I still don't care. Learn facts b4 u talk. Don't like it. Fine with me. I've got broad shoulders I can take it. Heaven forbid we find out facts. Keep repeating lies that are typically started from companies that are losing market share to newer technologies. Lol fb and nat are full of people who help spread that propaganda
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)