AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One more stop I didn't make
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ozzymydog
Posted 11/28/2022 19:08 (#9954938 - in reply to #9954827)
Subject: RE: One more stop I didn't make

What's your point. If you received a free car and can't rub enough nickels together to buy a little fuel you have more issues than the free car provided. Hell give me anything for free and I'll tell you how great it is. Used to be if someone was giving a free pair of boots away I wore a size 8 to 12 and they where the nicest shoes I had if anyone asked and was proud to have them. 8 and my toes curled and 12 you had to stuff the toe. Some have all the luck and can't just accepted as it is. Can't appreciate the windfall on its own. Need to continuously tell the story of how (they) succeeded and all the smart choices (they) made, make. Puts a little vomit in my throat listening about it. if anyone wants to run a ev have at it. If you are confident in your choice enjoy the ride and let the rest figure out what is missing in their lives by simple stories of the success and if you are going to share in a convincing way don't overlook any details in the story. I personally run a 2002 f350 7.3 254000 mile truck I bought new for most of my needs and it has been a printing press. Four door to haul people and cargo. V plow for snow removal. Get low 20s for summer driving and can pull whatever is hooked to it. I don't feel the need to continuously tell anyone that they should have that type of vehicle because of the success I have had with it. If you asked I would honestly tell you about it not force feed your missing the boat if you don't get on board. To each there own and leave it that way. Majority of the pop can get by with mass transit but these pathetic leaders have let violence over take the cities, people need a safe way to commute. And yes most every large city is and has been ran by democrats. (Is it not odd all the crap holes they created yet it's the best way)Nothing they touch is positive. Every stain in history is at dems hands. Ev will be no different . Ev would be fine if the grease balls kept their dick mitts out of it
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)