AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ruzijobeans
Posted 11/25/2021 12:59 (#9340883 - in reply to #9340606)
Subject: RE: An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.

central wi
Wenvrseenthathapnb4 - 11/25/2021 09:57

I am on the board of local school. We have 3 health profession people on the board. The start of school we had no masks unless parents wanted their children too. Water fountains open etc. Our last meeting we amended our guidelines to allow parents to have the option to let the students quarantine at school because of contact tracing and they "might" have been exposed. Iowa has no contact tracing and I believe Nebraska does not either. Our district splits 2 counties and the "recommendations" are different for each county. Interesting tidbit, the state health folks called 2 times couple months ago wanting to come do a Covid screening at the school. The administration said thanks but no thanks. Bottom line it was 7-0 vote for our relaxed guidelines and the kids are in school learning. A few cases where kids were exposed from parents at home but so far not an issue with our guidelines.

We have had optional masking all year. In response to the 0 close contacts our board voted on a "test to stay" program.

Vaccinated students/staff wear a mask for 5 days and take a covid test on the 5th day.

Non Vaccinated wear a mask for 5 days and have to test negative every morning go to class.

Because, as the triple Vaccinated, mask wearing board member says: the non Vaccinated spread it more.

Neighboring district went to no quarantine, no testing, which I proposed that we do....I'm willing to bet we will all have the same results
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)