AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

YouTube Farmers.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Northwind
Posted 2/22/2021 00:19 (#8850168 - in reply to #8849682)
Subject: RE: YouTube Farmers.

Central Iowa
I've watched Cole the Cornstar grow up. When we had our church the boys could never sit still in the pew! Always playing under pew or wandering a bit. Never bothered the priest at all. Summer stayed put though but she was a little older. Played vball with Daddy Cornstar during winter or summer rec leagues. Those of you badmouthing them simply are wrong. They have farmed in our community longer than my 64 years. Their Dad/Gpa was a Coast Guard vet and had some stories about that service that I never dreamed of. Great Gpa ran gas station/repair shop in town before my time too. Yes they have made some big moves on the farm and are moving forward with it. Revenue from channel is a big part of that. So what? I remember when they didn't have anything very shiny or new. But they do now! Go to college and you may learn another way to make a buck. Cole did and it's working just fine. I'm about 2 miles from them and run into Daddy Cornstar at Napa or elsewhere. He is just as amazed as you are on the progression of this. So they are grain farmers and not livestock and their are 3 of them so it works. But don't judge what you don't know. I love to watch the videos as they hide nothing. Just enjoy them or don't but they are the real deal.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)