AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Illinois Wins
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 2/13/2019 08:20 (#7317778 - in reply to #7317382)
Subject: RE: Illinois Wins

North Central Illinois
Well kid I think you an most everyone else have a pretty misguided idea of what Illinois is all about. Cook County and some of it's collar counties are indeed a very large part of the state's population. Take a look at a map sometime if you can read one. There is a hell of a lot of real estate that falls outside of that area and a lot of good people live in those areas. The trouble is the goons from Chicago control our state politics. I and everyone else in the rest of the state have no control over that. Our state is a beautiful one full of farmland and rural communities. People like you hear Illinois and all they can think about is Chicago. If it were not for the mess of our state's political and financial situation it would be a great place to live and raise families. People are leaving the state because of higher taxes and fewer job opportunities. Chicago is our cross to bear and a millstone around our neck but we have so much more to offer than that. For starters we help feed a lot of people in this country. Ignorant people like you assume that the state is packed full of liberals. That is not true. Rural areas which, Illinois is predominately made up of, are still pretty conservative when it comes to politics. You think I am a liberal and that is fine. It again shows your ignorance. You have no idea what a true liberal is and how completely off the reservation they are.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)