AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Illinois Wins
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 2/14/2019 08:31 (#7319954 - in reply to #7319820)
Subject: RE: How the heck??

North Central Illinois
I've been labeled a liberal on here before. Am I more liberal than I was 30 years ago? Oh hell yes! Am I a liberal? No, I'm just not a far right wing conservative. I still believe we are taxed too much, believe that abortion is wrong except in cases for incest or rape. I think welfare is out of control but not just by minorities as some seem to believe. There are plenty of white folks who have learned how to milk the disability game as well as all of the inner city welfare abuses. I think our young people are being conditioned to believe that everything should be free which is a recipe for disaster. I believe that life is not fair and not every kid should get a trophy. If we shield kids from the realities of life they are destined to fail when they get out in the real world. We are seeing that already. I believe the planet is warming but that some of it is cyclical and that some of it is man made. I am extremely skeptical that short of going back to a pre industrial revolution standard of living that there is anything significant we as humans can do that we have not already done to help our planet. That is just a smattering of what I believe and if any of that makes me a liberal I don't know that that makes the millions of people that are farther left than me. I'm still a republican although not a very proud one at the moment. I did not vote for either Trump or Clinton in the last election because I felt neither one was worthy of my vote. I have been proven correct.

I don't put much stock in what Chad thinks about anything anyway. He is just an angry little rich boy that is used to having things his way.

Edited by Illinois Steve 2/14/2019 08:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)