AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well, so much for trying to be positive.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

wahlfarms
Posted 11/27/2018 04:21 (#7130336 - in reply to #7129279)
Subject: RE: Well, so much for trying to be positive.

Butler County,Iowa
Would hate I be a POW with you 4321. You seem like one who would roll over and surrender.
We will outlast China..there economy and monetary system is in trouble. I say hit them as hard as we can. 40 years ago they were hiding in the jungle trying to shoot my Dad. I’ll be damn if I’m gonna now stoop down to their level...especially when we have such unbalanced trade...grow some balls and be a patriot. It’s time this is fixed once and for all.

I have no doubt in my mind this will turn out for the postive and be one of the best things for Ag in the last few decades. Worst thing we can do now is back down. Maybe the need to get costs under control and not be in a position to be forced to sell beans at a loss. We have all the power in the world to control what we sell.
Some of you say historically that tariffs don’t end well. Every situation is diffirent....what’s your opinion. Should we just bow down to them....give in. Allow them to continue to ship us their junk? I’d rather feel a little pain now for improvement for the future.
Have a good day.

Edited by wahlfarms 11/27/2018 04:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)