AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Admin for a Day, Part 4.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 8/17/2018 12:49 (#6934587 - in reply to #6934521)
Subject: RE: Admin for a Day, Part 4.

dpilot83 - 8/17/2018 10:13 They emailed you a threat of legal action? Email anything is not very threatening. I would wait until step 2 or 3 before being very concerned. If it goes to getting an attorney involved and you decide to pursue that I would make it quite hard on this company. I would tell them you are about to do it and give them 5 hours to respond. If they don't pull their lawsuite you will start a new sticky requesting donations for legal fees to fight them in court and the sticky will include the company name and copies of correspondence they have had with you. You might be surprised what your legal budget is.

I agree. I get emails and phone messages all the time telling me if I dont do something I will be arrested and jailed. I'm not that hard to find, yet not one cop has stopped by yet.

Until I receive and sign for that registered letter, I tend not to worry. Should that letter show up,....then and only then will I take things serious, and it will not be me that does the contacting. It will be one of my attorneys.

But on this note, where does the line between "platform" for free exchange end, and "publisher" start?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)