AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weight loss supplements, are there any safe and worth taking?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 3/24/2014 12:50 (#3773047 - in reply to #3769403)
Subject: RE: Weight loss supplements, are there any safe and worth taking?

just a tish NE of central ND
Will power and moderation. A good electronic scale sitting out so you can look at it every day and decide to try harder of you did ok the previous day. You cant gain more weight than you eat, unless you are retaining water. NO one even thinks of that.
Drop stuff that has refined sugar....its in our mindset today we tend to think nothing even tastes good unless we taste refined sugar. Its addictive. After a while you wont miss it as much as you think .
If you cut out and eat only certain things you will get tired of them in a while and fall off the diet wagon. (Ask me about that stupid cabbage soup diet my friends talked me into that now makes me hate cabbage soup(:(: )
So consume less of good stuff, limit carbs, feel a little hungry most of the time and call it good. (will power)Just the way it is for me. Once in a while treat yourself to a controlled splurge of healthy proteins and a little carbs, but stay away from any sugar(one meal a week) if someone asks you out for dinner, and then resume your self control the next meal for another week or two . Results will happen. Not overnight, but you didn't gain it all overnight either..
What some of you guys think are low calorie snacks make me think you are wrong. Nuts are not a low calorie snack. Fruit is high in natural sugars. You can have both, but again moderation is the key.If you are gaining weight, you are going to have to cut back calories or burn more off, or maybe pass them right on through. Its that simple. But it is a hard journey ...

Edited by School Of Hard Knock 3/24/2014 13:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)