AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weight loss supplements, are there any safe and worth taking?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

golfnut
Posted 3/23/2014 21:01 (#3771916 - in reply to #3771902)
Subject: RE: Weight loss supplements, are there any safe and worth taking?

Central Nebraska

I won't flame you too bad for those comments....your thought process is correct but I'll argue that science says your better off eating five or six small meals a day as opposed to a few large ones.  I do agree with your comments regarding learning to ignore your rumbling stomach.  I do this by pacifying my stomach with healthy, low calories snacks such as yogurt and bananas.....I rarely pack a cooler without a banana or to in it.  I also like the little snack packs of smoked or roasted almonds.  It's also worth adding that evening/bedtime snacks are killer.  Judging from Calebs signature and graduation date I'm guessing he is in his lower 20s.  The last time I lost significant weight I was 24 years old.  I lost 25lbs in 6 months.  Exercise was an important part of it but the only diet changes I made were being committed to eating breakfast, usually a bowl of cereal, and not eating after 8:00 in the evening.  I had just finished preparing for/completing a week long mountain hike that involved some regular weight training.  I quit that and ran my brains out......I averaged 12 miles a week for a while...........I just had my first 12 mile week since then last week.

Edited by golfnut 3/23/2014 21:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)