AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Which profession should I choose?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Eugene TFF
Posted 10/12/2021 15:27 (#9265316)
Subject: Which profession should I choose?

Ukraine, Vinnitsa region
I'm 19 y.o. and I want to become a Farmer in the future.
In my family, no one is associated with a large farming business, so I need to start it myself.

Any business needs finance. And there are many ways to get money, but I want to earn it honestly and also get more experience in Farming.

I would like to work in the USA or Canada in Organic Farming / Organic No-till Farming (Grain Production) as a Development Manager.

I do a lot of planning my business with different financial capabilities to the smallest detail. Since 17 years old, I have been studying and implementing new ideas and technologies in my developments as much as possible in order to increase the profit of my business. With my mindset, I think that I'm doing great and most importantly I like it. I will not go into details of what I have achieved because it will take a very, very long time. Just imagine something unbelievable.

And I would to know... Does someone need a guy who can come up with ideas that can increase profits and reduce costs, including time and nerves, make the business simple and reliable?

Or should I change direction, such as a Farm Manager, so that I understand what qualities I should better develop for my future work? Or something else?

What would you suggest with my situation?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Eugene TFF 10/13/2021 06:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)