AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Glyphsate in Breakfast Cereals.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Newguy
Posted 10/27/2018 06:56 (#7067723 - in reply to #7065364)
Subject: RE: Glyphsate in Breakfast Cereals.

Renville Minnesota
NWNODAK - 10/25/2018 21:14

Brahamfireman - 10/25/2018 20:04

Pretty sure RUP has a 14 day harvest interval after spraying. I knew people out west that did not follow that rule.....

One guy was dumb enough to spray his wheat and harvest it 5 days later, what a waste of money. As he was standing there dumping his Truck telling me about it, I told him that's off label and illegal. I threatened to reject his grain if he did it again.....his fields were within plain sight of my daily route so I could tell when he sprayed them. Think he learned his lesson after that.

FYI, that EWG article is months old.....they even stated, in there own findings that measuring out to parts per Billion is extremely unreliable due to many false positives, but they did it anyway, and then spit out what are probably false positives, as truths.... EWG should be shutdown.

Someone said you'd have to eat over 100 pounds of cheerios PER day to have effects.

Also, caffeine is something like 25 times more lethal than RUP, yet it's sold for consumption. .....

Preharvest is a 7 day interval on wheat.

What effect does it have of wheat in 7 days? Everything I’ve seen round up kill or have a moderate effect on takes 14 days or two weeks, pic one of the two.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)