AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forever is a long time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

boxerman
Posted 3/8/2017 13:51 (#5886026 - in reply to #5885738)
Subject: RE: Forever is a long time

SE Wis
Where did I go wrong. There was a time I could do 400# but now I'm an old timer,72 and just not what I was.

I tore my rotator cuff trying to open a stuck gate at 71 and the week before I hurt my shoulder I could still bench 160#. My friend from Canada said alcohol is poison. Maybe so but I've consumed enough beer in my life that I could float the USS Missouri right to Ontario Canucks back door.

I remember being told as a young guy to say away from women and booze. Well those two things are, next to my kids, are my fondest memories.

My only blemish with the law was a parking ticket in 1971, never asked or received a handout, had two successful businesses and find myself in good health.

I read this off of a toilet wall over fifty years ago: When I die, bury me deep, make it simple and make it cheap. On my stone I want it written, I've had my share and I aint Sh**tin'. On that stone I want it wrote, a million drinks went down my throat. So if you should pass my by, just pi$$ on me, I'm always dry.

Outside the shoulder, I WOULDN'T CHANGE A DAMN THING.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)