AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm humor and pranks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

jumpinfarmer
Posted 1/24/2017 23:25 (#5792392 - in reply to #5786170)
Subject: RE: Farm humor and pranks

western NY
Years ago after a party at my cousins I went home and to bed, woke up the next morning and my truck was full of pumpkins both the box and cab. To this day I have no idea how they got the cab so perfectly filled.
A few weeks after that when cleaning up after our fire department clam bake I got a couple of them back. I took a big hand full of Limberger cheese and snuck under there trucks and slapped it on the exaust manifolds. Man did that stink, one of those trucks still stunk when he traded it in.
On a very cold night a buddy was in the fire house and I stopped by with a bucket of water and some newspaper, wet down his windshield and stuck the paper to it. He had a He!! of a time getting it off.
My uncle talks about how he and another uncle when out one night and cut the strings on all the bundles of corn in a neighbors field. This was back in the binder days. Next day when he went out to shock corn he had a real mess.
My Grandpa and a couple other neighbors were always pranking each other. One night they nailed all of a farmers barn doors shut. The next morning the unlucky guy got even when his wife came around and asked if they could come over and help her do chores since her husband couldn't get into the barn and climed the silo to get in and fell and broke his arm. This went on for two weeks until he came clean and announced he never broke his arm. One of the guys helping do his chores didn't speak to him for almost a year.
A real particular neighbor went on a vacation late in the winter, while he was gone some guys pushed up a big pile of wet snow in front of his garage doors, let it melt down a little, then covered the pile with a canvas and straw. When he got home it had gotten very cold again and the pile was one big block of ice. He couldn't get in to get his car out for a month. At the same time they put several for sale signs around on his land along with a big sign announcing low income housing coming soon with his phone number.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)