AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm humor and pranks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

benelli
Posted 1/23/2017 19:50 (#5789148 - in reply to #5788584)
Subject: RE: Farm humor and pranks

southern indiana
We all play pranks on each other here. It was real fun until my ac control wires got cut in the winter. First hot day turned it on before I left for work. Well y'all know the out come of that. That was the end of the games for awhile. We all had a good laugh. About 3 months ago I started them back up. One neighbor had a house surrounded by another farmer. That farmer had fell ill and wasn't doing the best. I got to telling the friend about it and said man I heard they were going to sell the farm in 2 acre lots and put a pond in for the sub division. Well this po the friend so bad he couldn't talk about it for a week. I then put survey looking flags in his yard way inside of where they should have been. A *67 phone call to him acting like the county surveyor sent him into orbit. Left the message twice on his phone! Lol at this point when I saw him in his yard he would just start going off about the county people. I let that go on for about 2 weeks then stopped by and drove a steel pin next to one of the flags I set. 3 days later while I was discing stalks he called and said bring the backhoe over I need help moving trees they are on the line. When I showed up that night in the pickup with a case of beer I had a REAL good laugh. I just hope my house don't burn down in the next year lmao. Best part was we told his wife she still laughing at him.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)