AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm humor and pranks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

DC4020
Posted 1/22/2017 20:21 (#5786959 - in reply to #5786170)
Subject: RE: Farm humor and pranks

Central Ga
I added a few okra seed to the neighbor's cotton planters once. When I went to the seed store to get the seed and confessed to what I was doing they gladly donated the seed. The neighbor flipped out pretty bad and called everybody from the county agent to the seed company rep to help him identify his "noxious weed".

Most anybody could appreciate this one and I think I may have posted it before. One of the neighbors had some young hens that were not yet laying. This was his first time with chickens and he and his wife were anxiously awaiting their first eggs. Every morning he would go to the warehouse for coffee and give a report on the chickens. One of the other coffee drinkers and myself decided to fix him up. My wife had chickens at the time so I donated about a dozen eggs right out of the hen nests. The fact that there was still poop on about half the eggs was an added plus. While this fellow was working a buddy of mine snuck into his chicken coop and planted the eggs in the nests. The next morning at coffee he was so excited he could hardly stand it as he recounted how the hens went from nothing to twelve eggs in one day. The best part was the next morning when he could not explain how he went from twelve eggs the first day back to nothing. We finally told him what we did and we all still laugh about it to this day. It happened about ten years ago.

Edited by DC4020 1/22/2017 20:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)