AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No Rate Increase Again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jesse1234
Posted 9/21/2016 23:18 (#5542206 - in reply to #5541460)
Subject: RE: No Rate Increase Again

I agree with diversification. I'm not sure what will happen short term anything could happen. As of today I like the USD it is viewed as a safe haven and it is the world currency so I hold my cash in it. I like the S and P 500 and have invested a significant amount of my cash in it through the vangaurd ETF. The S and P will give you great diversification the companies in it do business all over the world not just in the USA. I've always loved farmland and always will if you find a piece you love buy it and hold it forever. I like and own rental real estate I think the best is 4 plex or bigger. Make sure you can afford an interest rate hike because it could come who knows. If hard times come again just try to weather the storm but I wouldn't bank on them comming I would just keep healthy growth in whatever you do and try make good investment descisions. Look for opportunities, when oil collapsed I bought a lot of shares of the ETF called XLE I posted about it several months ago in here. I still own the shares and am going to hold them for at least 5-10 years and collect dividends now and see what oil does.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)