AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is the end near?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

5250JB
Posted 7/16/2016 08:58 (#5414054 - in reply to #5408681)
Subject: RE: Is the end near?

Jerseyville,IL
daddycal - 7/13/2016 07:56

OntarioCanuck - 7/3/2016 12:07

Only 60 years?
i have lived longer than that and have never seen any evidence of any of the thousands of super natural beings that people claim they just know and 'believe' are there somewhere.

Show me some evidence and I will join you in understanding that your god is real. Until then I will wait for proof then i will follow the correct god whichever one it MIGHT be.

The most beautiful evidence of my loving God of Creation is that I am still alive. I have spent much of my life being wild and wreckless and I can look back and see how He has protected me in a beautiful and wonderful way.
I often fail in my walk and devotion to Jesus but much of my life I do follow Him closely and i do find and feel a very deep spiritual closeness with Him. In these times, I can hear Him telling me to check a stock tank or a pasture and when I go there, I find an animal in trouble. I have had very serious work to do to cut a group of cattle and in most cases I would get help and bring the cattle to the corral and get it done. ON several occasions I have prayed and asked for help and He brings the ones that need to be separated to me and they follow through the gate an the cattle are separated. I have never slowed down and prayed and asked him for help on any task, no matter how small, and had Him fail to help me.
I have friends who have called me feeling very upset that they are diagnosed with cancer and going in for a final check and then surgery. I have gone out on my ranch and prayed and asked for a miracle to heal them and some have called me from the hospital and said that the tests showed no signs of cancer. ( The Bible is Basic Information Before Leaving Earth) BIBLE. If we trust Him and have faith, we can ask Him and in His power and in His glory, we can see and know that He does Miraculous things.
My Mother had Ovarian Cancer and the very best surgeon had done surgery to try to remove it. The surgery got a lot but there was so much and it was spread so far that there was no hope that the surgery had solved the problem. Our Family was divided over situations that had resulted in the sale of our Family Ranch and it was miraculous that we all would even get to gether but we did and we, with the Oncology Doctor, layed our hands on my Mom and we prayed for her healing if it be God's will. Then after the Doctor shared that my mom had maybe less than 20 days to live, We all talked and mom told the Dr. to feel free to try new things on her if he could learn and perhaps later save a younger Mommy. I smile remembering how she was happy to live and share Jesus or happy to pass to heaven to be with Him forever.
After this Family session, everyone went to eat except my Daddy and me. I waited to walk with Him. I watched my Daddy, a tough rancher who I had never seen tell My Mother he loved her, kneel beside her and lay his hands on her and pray. Daddy told Jesus that he had treated his wife like a working dog for fifty years and he was sorry he had not loved her more and better and Daddy promised Jesus that if Jesus would take away the cancer and give her back to him, he would show Jesus how good he could treat her. (Now the argument can be made that a Christian man should have been nice all along and i agree that he should have been and we all should be nice,) My Mom had all the treatments that of chemo therapy and they did use some experimental new things because Dr. Purcell , the Oncologist, was a shared Doctor with Billings clinic and Johns Hopkins Research.
These meetings and the treatments took place in September and the Following February, there was nosign of any cancer anywhere in my Mom's body.

When Daddy took Mom home from the hospital, I would call her and she would tell me how Daddy would cook her breakfast and bring it to her in Bed, he took her on drives to see the things she always wanted to see. He brought in local singing groups to sing for her and he bought her flowers. MY Daddy was not a flower buyer. My eyes are streaming tears as You allow me to share this beautiful evidence of Jesus and how He can and will save lives and families.

I was the last married of my self and my siblings, there are four of us and In August my wife and i will be married 39 years. That in itself is a glorious miracle that can only be accomplished by the love of a perfect creator.

I am often given messages from Jesus but from time to time I get a message that looks too good to be true, and I have learned that those are tricky manipulative messages or promises from Satan. The way I check to see if a message is from Jesus or from Satan, Is I open the Bible and read to whereever I randomly open the Bible and within a few short verses, I can see affirmation and confirmation if it is a message from My Jesus.

If it is a message from Satan, it will have nothing to verify my message.

I am almost sure you will poo poo or work very hard to make fun of our downplay my testimony here. You asked for specific information and I have tried to provide that. I have a good e-mail if you want to message me because my hope is in Jesus and my hope is to bring you with me to His Glory forever in heaven or new Earth or wherever he has planned for a beautiful eternity, :) God bless You my friend and may His Glorious love, light and Grace , fill you as you read my testimony. :)

Thank you from a fellow Christian fighting to be a better one everyday.
JB

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)