AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is the end near?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 7/4/2016 13:02 (#5390973 - in reply to #5390899)
Subject: RE: Is the end near?

North of London
One thing is guaranteed if a person does not use rational thought and just 'believes' what others tell him/her then they are a fool.

So maybe I am just an old fool as you indicated in your other post but being in my seventies means I have seen and heard a lot of garbage spewed through the years.
With no rational thinking with logic and common sense people get led to do and say things that they often regret.

i try to think rings out before accepting them and anything that can provide no proof of existence remains unproven with no reason to think it is true until someone provides proof, actual proof backed up with hard facts like the science based culture we live in uses.
Just because Joe or Jane says something is good for you if you eat it means nothing until they can provide evidence to back up that claim, not testimonials but hard evidence backed up with facts. That is true of everything I encounter in life and so far in over 70 years no one has even tried to come up with anything that even resembles evidence of any of the gods existing. Sure they will tell you this and that shows their god exists but this and that could be used to show that their neighbours god exists too or even that Leprechauns exist.
Santa and the tooth fairy show more evidence of existing than any of the gods because ask any kid and they will tell you how they got presents from Santa and money from the Tooth Fairy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)