AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is the end near?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Hogboy1
Posted 7/4/2016 00:49 (#5390209 - in reply to #5389992)
Subject: RE: Is the end near?

OntarioCanuck - 7/3/2016 19:50

How we got here?
We all have parents who copulated like all living things and we were the result.

Now if you meant the human race by 'we' then study evolution and how living things evolve into forms of life that survive in the environments they live in.

Why do we have to have a 'purpose' except the same purpose of all living things to procreate and keep the line alive.

Why and how things function? because the laws of physics determine them but there is no 'why' or 'purpose' other than to procreate.
If a life form does not procreate it goes extinct other than that there is no 'purpose' no reason that trees happen to 'be' trees are just a way for life forms to survive and multiply/procreate in a crowded world.
This is the same for all life forms, each one finds a way to survive or it changes so it can survive or ceases to be.

Yuck. You are certainly a moron.

Nothing edifying with your words.

The other day I saw a rose, it looked great! It smelled great. I'm like " what are the chances of that happening two in a row are appealing to my senses".

The creator was blessing me with that flower

Your words are yuck There is nothing appealing to them

no hope to glean from them

Just an insane rambling, of someone that is spiritually blind miserable and caustic to put up with
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)