AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have an in town job also and insurance is very high!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mntaxedtodeath
Posted 3/6/2016 15:02 (#5159283 - in reply to #5159121)
Subject: RE: I have an in town job also and insurance is very high!

SWMN
iseedit - 3/6/2016 13:30

Wicket - 3/6/2016 12:47 I am a STO and have a full time job in the cities. Our insurance 8 years ago use to cost $84 per paycheck, bi weekly and we had a $20 copay. Now we pay $150 per paycheck and have a $5000 deductible per year on top of it. So that adds another $416 per month, so if you dont think Obama care has changed things you are mistaken. I personally feel for you BTOs and the cost that you have to pay. 

usafarmpro - 3/6/2016 12:57 I wasn't paying insurance that cheap even before Obama 

That's correct . . ..  right or wrong, the insurance Health Care industry was wrecking havoc with health care inflation in this country . . .. Long before Obama Care.

There are some studies out, that indicate, Obama Care has held insurance health care industry from really skyrocking, as it was before. 

I couldn't tell is the source was creditable or not, but - it seems to have been the case, before OC .. . . .  

Reality was/is, the health care industry, pre OC was out of control . . . . now, did OC stem that spiral ? May will say it made it worse, but - if you truly look into the health care industry, it appears OC is helping the out of control costs.

Would those cost have stemmed themselves without OC ?

Did you forget to add in the 20 new taxes that started with the Unafordable Care Act
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)