AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Funny Pic!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 12/7/2015 09:20 (#4944432 - in reply to #4944335)
Subject: RE: Funny Pic!

Southeast Wyoming

4450 - 12/7/2015 07:22
ahay68979 - 12/7/2015 ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... You have always been very critical of people and love to quote scripture. Maybe you should remember in scripture it also says to not judge, so you might want to remember that next time you come online slamming someone for having fun and comparing them to one of the most crooked President s of our time.
+1 Glad to see that your Faith is important to you. it is to me too. Since you took the liberty to make a judgment about me, I will return the favor by saying keep listening and studying in church. I think you still have some more learning to do.

"Don't judge us by comparing us to one of the most crooked President s of our time."

Now this is fun!

Well, not really.  This is the double standard we try to live by.  "It is okay for me but not for you." 

We have been judged.  Sometimes that reminder and realization makes us uncomfortable. 

Yes, I have a lot more learning to do.  Unfortunately some of you have reached the end of your learning, at least the easy part of it.. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)