AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Funny Pic!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

GM Guy
Posted 12/6/2015 14:26 (#4942761 - in reply to #4941861)
Subject: RE: Funny Pic!

NW KS/ SC ID
I have driven one, was not impressed. :)

IDK if there is any truth to it, but there is info going around about kids who ride in the back seat getting leukemia, some feel the high voltage goodies are not adequately shielded.

That said, if I lived in a big city with a bunch of stop and go, I would own one, as the regenerative braking would really save on fuel. That concept is solid, and in stop and go, no "regular" powertrain can beat it, I will give it that.

But, out here in western KS, where it is at least 10+ miles to anywhere (nearest home depot is 100+, same with autozone, Oreillys, etc. Jimmy Johns sandwiches are 100+ away too, so middle of nowhere is a good description) I dont understand why people are using Prii for driving around our wide open spaces. IMO hopping on a long stretch of interstate or highway is where a manual transmission TDI VW would really shine.

Seeing how you drive a Prius and a H2, you must be a pretty open minded guy, have you thought of trying a Gleaner? We like our Gleaners like you like your Prius, right tool for the job. :)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)