AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Funny Pic!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ahay68979
Posted 12/7/2015 07:58 (#4944290 - in reply to #4944027)
Subject: RE: Funny Pic!

Saronville NE
Assumptions always get you in trouble Gary, a fine upstanding man like yourself should know that already. You nothing bout me.

I grew up having to work and respect others and I do. I started having to sort fat hogs at age of 6 and took getting yelled at that you let one get by when I weighed a 1/4 or less of what they did. Have picked up tens of thousands of small square bales, walking bean and Milo fields. Started my own business when I was 14 and have most of my original customers yet to this day. I never borrowed a dime from my dad and he has never cosigned a thing for me in my life. I treat my customer s and neighbors the way I would want to be treated. I have given up a lit of things and time to make that possible. I will help bout anybody in need, always have and get taken advantage of on a regular basis due to that.

But I'm still young at heart I haven't drag raced since I was a kid. But we still mud into pivots in summer etc for fun, I haven't torn up a dirt road for just fun since HS, only do it now if totally necessary to get to a farm etc. I'm not disrespecting anybody doing those things. I haven't fogged anybody except my wife in fun, but always did enjoy the smoke. Newer pickups won't do that anymore so the fun is gone.

Truthfully you need to get over yourself. You have always been very critical of people and love to quote scripture. Maybe you should remember in scripture it also says to not judge, so you might want to remember that next time you come online slamming someone for having fun and comparing them to one of the most crooked President s of our time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)