AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Funny Pic!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mac4440
Posted 12/6/2015 21:39 (#4943874 - in reply to #4943825)
Subject: RE: Funny Pic!

Gary Lyon - 12/6/2015 20:21

ahay68979 - 12/6/2015 15:05 She would still laugh. My kids already enjoy loud shiney things, just like dad, and I have no problem with that. The smile on my 2 yr old boys face when the dual glass packs are a cackling and or mud is flying, is priceless

Proudfamilyfarm - 12/6/2015 19:50
ahay68979 - 12/6/2015 16:16 This is what's wrong things now a days. Back in the day we drag raced, did burn outs, mud bogged, carried guns in back windows of pickups to school. Had good honest fun, nobody ever got hurt now that's all gone cause someone might get hurt. Its a joke. I'm 40 yrs old, I still love very loud pipes on vehicles, mud tires, love my heavy metal/hard rock, rolling coal (as the kids call it), still enjoy mudding in a pickup, still enjoy spinning around a corner now and then, and driving fast. So shoot me, I like to have fun.
so true!

4450 - 12/6/2015 15:19 Well, the sound of the base from some guy's stereo parked 3 cars ahead of me at a stoplight annoys me. Maybe we should start a list here of what's approved and not approved so we can all be pc.

I see you fellas as a product of the misguided "leadership" model in this country as you came of age.  And yes, that is what is wrong with things now a days.  Your focus upon yourselves have lead to the unfortunate events which has forced society to limit some freedoms, while it continues to focus on self.  This can only lead to compound "what is wrong with things now a days.

Your are just exactly like the Clinton's; that is what was modeled for you and it took over your lives, yes maybe in such a subtle way you have not noticed it.  Do it your way and to he' double L with anyone else.  Personal self gratification means your rights must predominate over the rights of others.  As that plays out to it's logical conclusion (but it is not a conclusion because it never ends) people abuse others, they shoot others and etc.  It becomes someone else's fault.  So society "must" take away people's rights, their guns and etc.

Your are "40" according to calendar, but your are still an irresponsible kid who is too selfish to accept responsibility.  If your 2 year old is smiling it is ok and priceless, regardless of how many lives you endanger.

I pray your 2 year old has a chance to grow up, and takes advantage of that chance.  I pray this nation grows up and begins to become responsible without blaming others for their failings. 

Grow up and become part of the solution instead of being part of the problem. 

Wow...you got all that out of someone saying they liked doing burnouts, drag racing,loud pipes, mud bogging, etc???? Things that have been going on almost since the auto was invented? And blame it on the Clinton's? Unreal.

Edited by mac4440 12/6/2015 21:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)