AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

shoulder surgery questions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

irethanolman
Posted 12/4/2015 09:23 (#4938282 - in reply to #4938069)
Subject: RE: shoulder surgery questions.

Serena Il, Center of the Universe

Gene ,

I don't know what issues you are having but don't put it off.  There have been lots of improvements in surgery recently. 

I've had 2   surgeries. The first one was 15 years ago.   Your body will tell you when its time.  A few symtoms I had were:

1.  numb fingers

2.  could only sleep in one position

3. certain motions would bring me to my knees

4. couldn't hold a coffee pot with out feeling it

These were the biggest ones.  I decided to seek treatment after harvest when I carried my arm inside my jacket so I could finish.  DON'T LET IT GO THAT LONG!!!!!!! If you let it go that long your muscles will atrophy and it took a long time maybe a year before It was equal to the other one.  The last was a rotator cuff injury.  I had surgery at 9am and was on my way home at 1pm.  I was amazed how minimal the pain was.  Almost like a sprain.  The physical theraby is very important for a fast recovery.I was good for range of motion in a month or so.  but I had to work on the strength issues.  There have been a lot of improvements in techniques since then.  

Go talk to your Dr. about it.  If you have any friends who are nurses ask them.  they will know who the good ones are.  Oh and this is the time of the year to have it done. 

Any questions call me at 81five 2six 3 oo4o

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)